[HCDX] Was it GTRK Yantar or Radio Dialog ?

[HCDX] Was it GTRK Yantar or Radio Dialog ?

Hello,

Saturday morning, between 0835 and 0900 UTC, I received a Russian station on
1116 kHz. At 0900 the station closed down without ID after the time pips.
With the aid from Pentti Lintujärvi and Mauno Ritola, I found out that it
was a religious broadcast that was aired. They were speaking about some
artist's relation to religion. Because the program was religious, you would
expect that the station is Radio Dialog  Khristianskiy Tserkovnyj
Obschestvennyj Kanal from Moscow. But would it propagate that far at this
time of the day? The other Russian station on 1116 kHz is GTRK Yantar via
Kaliningrad, but according to Herman Boel's EWMG, the station is only on the
air on weekdays (Pentti heard them ID'ing at 0600 last Saturday) between
0500 and 0700.  At other times, R Yunost is carried, but the programme
format doesn't fit for Yunost at all.
Propagationwise you would expect that it is Kaliningrad.

Has anybody from our Russian friends detailed information what's on the air
via Kaliningrad on 1116 kHz on Saturdays?

TNX!

_________________ Guido Schotmans - Antwerp, BELGIUM __________________
RX: AOR AR 7030 - ANT: Wellbrook ALA 1530 outdoor active broadband loop
_____________ Narrow FM Homepage  http://gallery.uunet.be/gs/ _________