Re: [HCDX] Was it GTRK Yantar or Radio Dialog ?

Re: [HCDX] Was it GTRK Yantar or Radio Dialog ?

> Hello,
>
> Saturday morning, between 0835 and 0900 UTC, I received a Russian station
on
> 1116 kHz. At 0900 the station closed down without ID after the time pips.
> With the aid from Pentti Lintujärvi and Mauno Ritola, I found out that it
> was a religious broadcast that was aired. They were speaking about some
> artist's relation to religion. Because the program was religious, you
would
> expect that the station is Radio Dialog  Khristianskiy Tserkovnyj
> Obschestvennyj Kanal from Moscow. But would it propagate that far at this
> time of the day? The other Russian station on 1116 kHz is GTRK Yantar via
> Kaliningrad, but according to Herman Boel's EWMG, the station is only on
the
> air on weekdays (Pentti heard them ID'ing at 0600 last Saturday) between
> 0500 and 0700.  At other times, R Yunost is carried, but the programme
> format doesn't fit for Yunost at all.
> Propagationwise you would expect that it is Kaliningrad.
>
> Has anybody from our Russian friends detailed information what's on the
air
> via Kaliningrad on 1116 kHz on Saturdays?
>
> TNX!
> _________________ Guido Schotmans - Antwerp, BELGIUM __________________

Guido,

I always heard only GTRK Yantar from Kaliningrad or Radio Rossiyi relay from
the same transmitter on 1116 kHz. I never heard any Yunost' relay on this
frequency.

My monitoring this Saturday morning brought GTRK Yantar since 0630 UTC (it
seems they really start at this time on Saturdays as I heard nothing at
0600) until 0700. At 0700 Radio Rossiyi news and RR program after the news.

Before they closed the regional program from Kaliningrad, at 0656 they
invited listeners to listen to Radio Baltiyskaya Volna on 102.5 MHz.

GOOD DX,

Karel Honzik
the Czech Republic (Czechia)