RE: [HCDX] Was it GTRK Yantar or Radio Dialog ?

RE: [HCDX] Was it GTRK Yantar or Radio Dialog ?

Karel,

> I always heard only GTRK Yantar from Kaliningrad or Radio Rossiyi
> relay from
> the same transmitter on 1116 kHz. I never heard any Yunost' relay on this
> frequency.
>
> My monitoring this Saturday morning brought GTRK Yantar since 0630 UTC (it
> seems they really start at this time on Saturdays as I heard nothing at
> 0600) until 0700. At 0700 Radio Rossiyi news and RR program after
> the news.
>
> Before they closed the regional program from Kaliningrad, at 0656 they
> invited listeners to listen to Radio Baltiyskaya Volna on 102.5 MHz.

Thanks for your monitoring work.  I tried also to receive this station again
this morning, but the propagation was not as good as last week.  It was only
possible to receive it between 0830 and 0900 UTC. Before that time too much
UK and Spain and between the mentioned times the Russian station was weak
and noisy.  Bernd Truntenau told me also that it was most probably R. Rossii
that was heard here.

73,

Guido.