Re: [HCDX] Chinese Stations on Tropical Bands

Re: [HCDX] Chinese Stations on Tropical Bands

> Last night I heard several Chinese stations on Tropical Bands that were
certainly not there the
> night before. Namely:-
>
> 4905    2350    18/11 Radio Xizang, Lhasa, China (Presumed). Chinese Music
// 4920 & 5240 kHz,
> Chinese OM
>
> 4920    2355    18/11 Radio Xizang, Lhasa, China (Presumed). Chinese Music
// 4905 &  5240 kHz.
> Chinese OM
>
> 4815    0000    19/11 China Radio Int'l, Unknown Site. ID & Anns in
Unknown Language

> 5240    0010    19/11 Radio Xizang, Lhasa, China (Presumed). Western
Instrumental MX // 4905 &
> 4920 kHz. CC OM
>
> Seems that they are making a marked return to the 60 Metre band at
present.

> 73's
> Graham Powell

Yes, Graham, it seems so.
Last week I heard no one chinese signal in the 60 mb in the afternoon! Then
came those transmitters on 4980 and 5060 kHz mentioned by me three days ago.
The band is quite sad without Chinese, it not it?

GOOD DX,

Karel Honzik
the Czech Republic (Czechia)