[HCDX] Early LA stations

Hi, Trollhättan Sweden here again.

Last night I came across these :

3922.7  22Nov 2125. Russia. Radio Samorodinka, Moscow  22332 . I have
                           never tried to hear it before, but there it was, the one-man (?)
                           talk show, with a strong basis of articulation and massive
                           Russian men's choires. Just like other DX-ers have described
                           it. Sign off at 2145.

4830   22Nov   2205 Venezuela. Radio Táchira , was an early nightbird, and
                          had a lot of talk about an international music festival in San
                          Cristobal coming up or underway. 33433

4890  22Nov  2210 Venezuela. Checking Radio Táchira's sister station,
                         Ecos del Torbes, it was there too, and much stronger. These
                         stations referred  to each other, but  carried separate programs.

                         So congrat's to us who like these stations and their music. It
                         was a long time since I heard them both on the same occasion.
                        Tx problems seem to have been overcome.

4992.8 22Nov  2258 Unid LA stn, in  Spanish. Getting ready to get an id,  I had
                         the good luck to hear them get off the air at 2303. Hmm.. 32332

4960  22Nov  2310 tent. Ecuador, Radio Fereración most likely, ind, language
                        and one piece of "grupo folklórico canción". I lost patience as
                        the noise was pretty unbearable. Weak to fair signal.

73
Johan Berglund, Trollhättan, near west coast of Sweden. AR7030, K9AY + long-
wire