[HCDX] Just to inform you

Hi there al my great friends in short wave land.
As there were huge discusions about what when and how with als kinds of
pirate radio stuff on SW in the SW pirates group we thought there was need
for a good forum. So we did.
Anyone can make his entry and can discus about all kind of things and can
others about Unids.
Ofcource you can ask about anything you want only if you get the answers you
want is not sure. hahaha..LOL
The URL to the formum is
http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/show.php?usernum=3170231613&cpv=1 but
ofcource you can find the link on our main page aswell.

About our station being active tonight the answer is no.
Due the bad propegation forecast we won't be on air.
So the only thing to do is to take a surf on our ( again ) updated webpage.
P.S. Should plans change with being on air, you wil be informed
Don't forget.
Freqs you should checkout now and than for pirates in high freq s are
15070 khz. Alfa Lima International
11485 khz  Bandonica
21890 khz  Omroep zuid now and than. (old ALI freq) witch we wil use soon
again aswell
12256 khz  Wrekin R.Int
13910 khz  Some usa pirates
15795 khz  Borderhunter
15805 khz  Black arrow

Bye and greetings from Alfred
SW pirates group editor/moderator
P.S... Also check out our new ad a link your self linkpage..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Alfa Lima web page.Loaded with SW radioinfo, free radio stuff,Find out!!
http://www.geocities.com/alfa_lima_international/
http://listen.to/alfalima

Our qsl and info sheet??
send your RR's to:
Alfa Lima International
pobox 663
7900ar Hoogeveen
the Netherlands
enclose 1 irc/ us$ for reply
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Telefone/Hotline:+31 6 19508938
The Sw pirates group.
Listen/store audio/text/files. Receive the latest info
and more. Simply subscribe by sending a blanc email to:
SWpirates-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx
Or more info at:  http://www.egroups.com/group/SWpirates
WEBMASTERS, PAY ATENTION!!!!
here the SW pirates webring. join up if you are a webmaster
http://q.webring.com/hub?ring=swpirateswebring&id=1&hub