Re: [HCDX] more on KSAI Saipan

The  NRC's 50th Anniversary book (published in 1983) has a speech transcript from member Dick Cooper, where he mentioned hearing KSAI during "the war years" (WW2).  Dick gave the talk at their 1981 convention.  I'm not sure where Dick lived, NY or PA I would guess.

I'm surprised I remembered this, seeing as I last opened the book 18 years ago.  I must have been really impressed when I originally read it....