[HCDX] Re: New CHINA transmitter on 4750 kHz ?

[HCDX] Re: New CHINA transmitter on 4750 kHz ?

Hi Karel and list,

There is some info on new Chinese txers (4750 and 4820) in the latest Signal
(No.37). The bulletin appeared yesterday evening, and I did not translate it
into English yet, so I make a brief quote here. Info came from Vladimir
Kovalenko, who lives in Tomsk, in Asiatic part of Russia.

4820: Xizang PBS, heard 26 Nov at 1155 in Chinese.

4750: Qinxai PBS, heard 29 Nov at 2135, parallel with 6260.
Hulun Buir from Inner Mongolia enters the frequency at 2200, but
nevertheless Qinxai was stronger.

Hope this helps,
Dmitri Mezin,
Kazan, Russia