[HCDX] CHINA - endless changes

Hi,

last time I reported on a strong Chinese transmitter on 4750 kHz heard by me
on NOV 28, a sort of testing around 2200 UTC and then starting with a
national anthem, an ID sounding like "Tsung chao renmin guangbo diantai", a
sort of local information and a relay of CNR news at 2230 UTC. Chinese
program continued after 2300.

On the next day (NOV 29) I have been waiting on the frequency for the
station to appear again, but it did not come! I heard only a weak signal of
CNR 1 starting at 2000 at that was all. No strong transmitter appeared that
evening (no disturbed reception conditions observed at other signals).

Another interesting observation I have done on 4820 and 6050 kHz.
As reported from DXers in Moscow, they heard Radio Free Asia on these two
frequencies.
Here in the middle of Europe I heard this:

4820 kHz - orchestral music non stop 1645-1730* - Chinese ann. at sign off.
                *2000 - starting with CNR 1  // 6050 kHz

CNR 1 was on both freqencies still at 2300, but at recheck at 2345 both
frequencies were in parallel (in Chinese), but they did not relay CNR 1
anymore ! No parallel program found...

3985 kHz - relay of CNR 2. Heard with weak to fair signal after 2300 UTC, no
signal heard at 1530.

4330 kHz - Urumqi starts at 0030 UTC (listed *0000) in Kazakh.

4883 kHz - Russian program found not // 1521 kHz at 1445 UTC.

I wonder what surprise another day is going to bring us from China,

GOOD DX,

Karel Honzik
the Czech Republic (Czechia)