[HCDX] Long-term DRM tests from Bonaire

As of today, Radio Netherlands has commenced daily tests in DRM mode from
Bonaire. These tests will continue for the rest of the B01 broadcasting
season, and are designed to test the robustness of the DRM system under the
different conditions that are encountered during a typical broadcast season.
Transmissions are daily between 0757 and 1100 UTC, all beamed 50 degrees
with 50kW carrier power. The schedule is at
http://www.rnw.nl/realradio/html/drm.html

Andy Sennitt

Although I work for Radio Netherlands, I am participating here on an
individual basis. Opinions expressed are my own, and do not necessarily
reflect the official position of Radio Netherlands.