[HCDX] Rondina & Radiomania ALERT

ALERT for dx-editors

Every day I found something like this about Mr. Rondina, yesterday about Korea... today about Banladesh. Mr. Rondina loves asian dx (hi), but he doesn't switch on his radio.

- from Cumbre DX Number 377  December 14, 2001:

BANGLADESH. 9550.6 Bangladesh Betar 1325-1332 Strong signal from their external service in Nepali, // 7185 kHz. Native music. At 1329 talk and ID by female, followed by ID and presumed news by another female speaker. Audio sounds better than that of the English service in the (European) evenings, but still with some 'buzz'. 7185 still terrible modulation and buzz  (Rondina "Radiomania" Dec 5)

- from DX LISTENING DIGEST 1-191, December 6, 2001

** BANGLADESH. 9550.6, Bangladesh Betar; Kabirpur, Dec. 5, 1325-1332, Strong signal from their external service in Nepali, // 7185 kHz. Native music. At 1329 talk and ID by female, followed by ID and presumed news by another female speaker. Audio sounds better than that of the English service in the (European) evenings, but still with some 'buzz'. 7185 still terrible modulation and buzz (Mark Veldhuis, Netherlands, SWBC via DXLD)

I think that Mr. Rondina is not an italian dxer but an italian "copy man".... don't you think so? It's a shame, but we are not like Mr. Rondina... we tune... I'm also a Dx editor, and when I receive a contribution I look for it also on other bullettins, it's so easy.

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH

Roberto Scaglione - BCLNEWS.IT - Italy
http:/www.bclnews.it