[HCDX] Christmas Roulette-DX-Competition/YOUR CHRISTMAS WISHES ON SW's!!!

[HCDX] Christmas Roulette-DX-Competition/YOUR CHRISTMAS WISHES ON SW's!!!

Hello
1. Scandinavian Weekend radio will have a Christmas Roulette-DX-Competition during it's Christmas Day-broadcast on 25th December. This Competition is part of WRR (World Radio Roulette) programme 10-11 UTC on 6170 and 11690 kHz. This competition is quite a long one, but it is still worth of your partisipation because there is a selection of quite good prizes for best three ones and some others drawn by dame fortune among partisipants. Prizes will include good Finnish Long Play-CD,s, SWR related material etc...

THIS COMPETION HAS THREE SECTIONS:
1. Audio Files from DX-stations. You would identify these stations and give frequency (-ies) they use.  5 audio files (SW and MW/AM-stations)
2. Audiofiles from SWR Dj-gallerie.  You would identife 7SWR DJ's from 6 Audio Files.
3. Radio related questions....

Send your Competition answers to:  SWR, P.O.Box 35, FIN-40321 JYVÄSKYLÄ, FINLAND.  Your letter would be posted and stamped on 11th January 2002.

2. And same time you can send an reception report to us! You can now got our SPECIAL CHRISTMAS QSL-card! Don't forget return postage of two IRC's or US-$! And next year we will have a new collection of diffirent QSL's for collectors! Collect them all! And remember, SWR will be on the air on 5th of January 2002!

3. Send  Your Christmas Wishes throught SWR! You can send either written or Audio File messages to our e-mail-address!Your wishes will be send on sw's on 48 and 25 mb on 25th December! Act NOW!!! Here is  a  web-page for more info:    http://www.swradio.net/fin/viesti.htm

Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
  Dj. Madman

http://personal.inet.fi/koti/alpo.heinonen/

PS: Contact info for SWR!!!

Mail address:

Scandinavian Weekend Radio
P.O Box 35
40321 JYVÄSKYLÄ
FINLAND

Phone:

Phone number +358 400 995 559 is on use during transmission weekends.

E-mail adresses:

General mail

info@xxxxxxxxxxx

Editor-in-chief