FW: [HCDX] Yahoo Groups

> I don't know how these fellows get any response such as this from Yahoo.
> The IRCA (a US based MW DX club) was on yahoo (a successor from
> e-groups). They screwed up the moderator's account so badly that the
> moderator lost all needed privieges.

Well, maybe it wasn't Yahoo that he was originally with. When I was first
subscribed (against my will) to his list, most of the messages were from the
moderator himself explaining that he'd had to move the list from another
provider, and he was blaming everyone but himself. What's important is not
what host he uses. What's important is that he's behaving in a manner which
irritates a lot of people and gets the hobb of DXing a bad name.

BTW I have to say that I run several lists on Yahoo and haven't had any
problems myself.

Andy Sennitt

Although I work for Radio Netherlands, I am participating here on an
individual basis. Opinions expressed are my own, and do not necessarily
reflect the official position of Radio Netherlands.

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 will be out soon!
You can get yours for $17.46 + shipping + possible tax in some states.
Please visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom
And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.

This space is for rent. Please contact staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more information.