[HCDX] FW: Up Date HRPC and HRYT

Hi everyone,

The following 'update' appeared in my inbox the other day, and following it
up it appears it was intended for WRTH, as my E-mail address was 'the one
that appears on the form'. I left WRTH at the end of 1997, and the last form
we sent out with my E-mail address on was in the summer of 97. As you can
see, the update is current. Formatting as received. (Andy Sennitt)

HRPC
Radio Light and Life
San Luis, Santa Barbara, Honduras Central Amercia
1600KHZ and 3.250Mhz

Mailing address:
PO Box 303 San Pedro Sula, Honduras

Director General        Donald Moore
Director Ventas        Donald Moore
Ingeniero Jefe        Donald Moore
Director de Programas        Adonay Schancez
Telefono:  504-664-1221
email:  efmhonduras@xxxxxxxxxxxx

AM  HRPC                1000Watts   1.6Mhz     0500-2200 CST
SW   HRPC                1000 Watts   3.250 Mhz  0500-1000  1600-2200 Cst
Linea de Programacion  Religious
Horario de Noticias  None
Idiomas Usados  Principal  Espanol;    Saturday 2100-2200 English
                  Sunday  2030-2200 English
Slogan:   Radio Luz Y Vida
Planes Futuros:   Transmitt Shortwave all night  1600 untill 1000 next
day.  Febuary 2002

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 will be out soon!
You can get yours for $17.46 + shipping + possible tax in some states.
Please visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom
And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.

This space is for rent. Please contact staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more information.