[HCDX] Pacific Asian Log Update

Hello All

I've just updated the the Pacific Asian Log.  This was the first update since it was issued last August. I've added central Russia and the Asian CIS countries to the log, so the PAL and the EMWG now have complete coverage of Asia and Europe.  The country version is now sorted in country, frequency, location order, making it a bit easier to use.  I've also incorporated several suggestions, and updated many of the listings.  Special thanks to Miller Liu for a major update to the Taiwan listings.

The Log is available for free from the TPDX website: www.qsl.net/n7ecj  You can download the log in Frequency or Country order.  It now has over 3500 listings.

As always, your comments are most welcome, as are any additions or corrections to the list.  I'm especially interested in the new Russia/CIS listings, since I'm not too familiar with the MW scene in that part of the world, and information is hard to find.  Information on China would likewise be very welcome.

I've also added more material to the TPDX website in recent weeks, including more links, logs from the November Grayland DXpedition, and several more audio files (including the final signoff for KAIM-870).

73

Bruce