[HCDX] Pacific Asian Log Update

Hello everyone

I've recently updated the Pacific Asian Log and posted it on my web site.

As many of you know, the PAL is a comprehensive listing of medium wave stations in Asia and the Pacific basin.  It lists over 3600 stations in 59 countries, covering an area as far west as Afghanistan and as far east as Alaska.  It's over 100 pages long and can be downloaded from http://www.qsl.net/n7ecj  The website also includes audio files and logs of Trans-Pacific DX heard in the northwestern U.S.

This log is mainly an update to the January 2002 edition, with many changes and additions.  I've also added a column to indicate inactive and drifting stations.  As with previous editions, the log is available sorted by country or by frequency.

Thanks to everyone who commented on the previous editions.  Your contributions are always welcome and appreciated.

73,

Bruce Portzer
Seattle, WA
USA