[HCDX] Loggings from Victoria, BC

Folks, this weekend with a high solar flux, I decided to spend most of my listening time on the higher frequency bands.  Here are a few of my catches:

BENIN 7210.29, 0601-, R.Benin Jan 27 Poor to fair reception at 0558 tune-in.  National anthem at 0600, then into French ID.  Lots of adjacent QRM.  African music at 0602. (Salmaniw, Victoria, BC, Canada)

IRAN 15084, 0421-, VOIRI TEHRAN Jan 27 Very nice reception with S9+10 signal with variety type program in Farsi, with music, and phone-ins.  Not usually heard at such good levels. (Salmaniw, Victoria, BC, Canada)

IRAN 15260, 0425-, VOIRI TEHRAN Jan 27 Excellent reception in Swahili, with mentions of Iran.  Parallels include 15595 under VORWS, 13640 and 15125 at fair levels.  Postal and www/email addresses at close down. (Salmaniw, Victoria, BC, Canada)

NIGER 9705, 0600-, La Voix du Sahel Jan 27 tentative logging.  Very difficult frequency.  Best heard in LSB with notch against 9704.2 Ethiopia.  Too much splash from 9710.  French broadcasting, including a hymn with Alleluaia.  I had expected a Muslim nation rather than Christian.  Will need to do more listening to be sure. (Salmaniw, Victoria, BC, Canada)

OMAN 15355, 0340-0400*, R.OMAN Jan 27 Infrequently heard with any useful signal in the Americas.  News broadcast in English by YL.  Fair reception.  I miss the superb reception of this station in Hawaii.  The recitation of the Koran in English is very beautiful. (Salmaniw, Victoria, BC, Canada)

SAUDI ARABIA 15275, 0401-, BSKSA RIYADH Jan 27 Tone until 0400:30, then directly into National Anthem, then announcement in listed Turkish, and into Koran recitation.  S9+20 to 30 signal.  Other broadcasts include 17760 in Somali, with signal almost as strong, well over BBCWS from Thailand in English.  Also 15170 with same excellent signal in Arabic.  Too bad they didn't have an English service on at this time. (Salmaniw, Victoria, BC, Canada)

SEYCHELLES 15534.95, 0435-0445*, Jan 27 FEBA off frequency in Arabic with S9+10 signal with what I guess might be bible dramatizations.  Then Arabic music to 0443:30. Sign-off gave address in Beirut, then IS once, and off. (Salmaniw, Victoria, BC, Canada)

SOUTH AFRICA 7215, 0352-0400*, TWR AFRICA Jan 27 Very good reception with preaching by woman.  Many mentions of Jesus Christ, sounding similar to slavic Isus Khrystos, Maria, etc.  Very distinctive horn of Africa style music. Solid S9+30 to 40 signal. English ID and off at 0400. (Salmaniw, Victoria, BC, Canada)

UNIT.ARAB EMIRATES 13675, 0343-0350*, UAE R.DUBAI Jan 27 Good reception with dramatization.  Program was called, 'Role of ? in Arab society', I think.  Muffly sign-off ID, then NA. (Salmaniw, Victoria, BC, Canada)