[HCDX] Antenna phaser sold

Sorry David, Bruce, Geir and others, the APU100 is sold.  A Swede beat you to it, I hope it's not an omen for the Winter Olympics :-)

To those who asked how the APU100 compares to the MFJ-1025/1026:  Its amplifier is a push-pull version which gives it much better strong signal handling than the MFJ (I know, I've tried both).  Phasing is somewhat simpler with only two pots vs. three on the MFJ, and of course it does not need to be modified for use on MW.  I have a feeling (without having had the opportunity to do A/B testing) that it produces deeper nulls too.  But this is a subjective statement.

I don't know how many units Andy Ikin made before he terminated manufacturing of this unit.  The general advice should be:  If you see one, buy one.

From the Northernmost DX-er in the world
Bjarne Mjelde
P.O.Box 58
N-9981 Berlevag, Norway
N71 Lat, E29 Long
Receivers:  AOR AR7030+, K+D KWZ-30, Palstar R30