[HCDX] re: (new?) AFN Website

Hi !
I think that website has been around for several months.
The list of SW freqs is "very optimistic". I haven´t heard Sigonella or
Diego Garcia for ages (six months or more), or any "new" freqs.
AFN Europe program package/ services is now on AFN HotBird 13 degrees
East. The whole package is coded, including The Voice channel we are
able to hear from Puerto Rico & Florida via SW at least few hours each
day.
Wouldn´t it be nice to have The Voice Channel on HotBird uncoded, free
to air 24 hours daily ! It would be audible in the Most of Europe, and
probably in many other places, too. Paul Harvey News and Commentary, and
other familiar features.
Probably as good as BBC World Service, and fast-moving news-wise.
That´s one of my faves for a Christmas present.
Best regards and 73´s, Helo

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 will be out soon!
You can get yours for $17.46 + shipping + possible tax in some states.
Please visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom
And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.