[HCDX] First prop test this night again on 19 mb Alfa Lima

[HCDX] First prop test this night again on 19 mb Alfa Lima

Hello everyone.
It is time again ( almost?) to be on regular base again on 15070 KHz AM
tonight we are going to be there again. So take a few bottles of beer and
tune in.
Hopefully the propagations will be with us.
We will start around 23.30/24.00 utc today till Sunday morning ( if props
are good)
Otherwise we will only be there for a few hours

So guys,, Don't forget. We will be on again.
Also interesting to say that we did ad some new futures on our webpage.

Greetings, Alfred
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also take a look into our ONLINE SHOP!! loaded with books,receivers
and lot of other stuff
http://www.geocities.com/alfa_lima_international/store.htm

Now top discount on the new pirates book of Andrew yoder
go there
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0914941828/alfalimathebigge

YOU BUY SAVE AT AMAZON.COM
************************************
The Alfa Lima web page.
http://www.geocities.com/alfa_lima_international/
http://listen.to/alfalima
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Sw pirates group.IT IS A MUST TO BE A MEMBER!
Receive the latest info
Simply subscribe by sending a blanc email to:
SWpirates-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx
Or more info at:  http://www.egroups.com/group/SWpirates
Current update webpage status?
We do have a brand new sw forum,
a great and new SW pirates webring.
And never forget we still have those Alfa Lima t-shirts for sale

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 will be out soon!
You can get yours for $17.46 + shipping + possible tax in some states.
Please visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom
And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.