[HCDX] 6715 USB heard again

David Hodgson, Nashville, TN. USA.

UNID, 6715 USB, 2230 Feb. 22, UNID African
Evangelical, heard here again, becoming audible around
2230, up to fairly good strength by 2300. Apparently,
this station is maintaing a Friday night sked. PX was
similar to last week, with excited preaching by OM in
unfamiliar African dialect @ 2230. At 2310 I heard
evangelical type of MX, in what sounded like an arena
or concert setting, with a couple of musical
instruments and lots of excitement, screaming, and
moaning in the background. I checked again around 2330
and heard a man giving a sermon. Off by 2340 recheck,
which was about the time it went off last week. Again,
I heard no station announcements.(Hodgson,TN)

http://sports.yahoo.com

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 will be out soon!
You can get yours for $17.46 + shipping + possible tax in some states.
Please visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom
And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.