[HCDX] Rockin SWR starts at 22 hours UTC today!

[HCDX] Rockin SWR starts at 22 hours UTC today!

Scandinavian Weekend Radio!

1. Our new QSL -card series is released

We have made a series of new QSL-cards. Take a look into picture http://www.swradio.net/fin/images/QSL_2002_1_2_A_C.jpg to find out the first of them, which are available right now. More is to come in later time (autumn 2002). There is also special X-mas QSL, but you have to report us to see it... Collect them all! And please remember to enclose with your report 2 IRC (Remember that you have it stamped correctly!) / 2 USD / 2 EUR for return postage. You may also print our new reception report form (in pdf -format).

2. Here is SWR’s frequency schedule for March 2nd 2002 broadcast! We will start our transmission normal way at 00 hours local Finnish time (=22 hours UTC Friday 1st March). Some changes might happen.

UTC 48 mb 25 mb

21-24 6170 kHz 11690 kHz

00-01 5980 kHz 11690 kHz

01-06 5980 kHz 11720 kHz

06-09 6170 kHz 11720 kHz

09-12 6170 kHz 11690 kHz

12-17 5990 kHz 11720 kHz

17-20 6170 kHz 11720 kHz

20-21 5990 kHz 11720 kHz

SWR is on the air at every months first Saturday 24 hours, starting 0:00 local time. (+2 UTC)
We publish our programme schedule on this page one week before transmission.

Phone number +358 400 995 559 is on use during transmission weekends. Also SMS -messages are welcome.

3. Contact info

Mail address:

Scandinavian Weekend Radio

P.O Box 35

40321 JYVÄSKYLÄ

FINLAND

Phone and FAX:

Phone number +358 400 995 559 and fax number +358 3 475 5776

is on use during transmission weekends.

E-mail addresses:

General mail: info@xxxxxxxxxxx

Editor-in-chief: jarkko.lehtovaara@xxxxxxxxxxx