73 from Björn Fransson, the island of Gotland, Sweden.

From: Radio Barabari

Björn Fransson,

Thank you for your lovely e.mail and sorry so much about our delay for your confiramtion.

Now have started to test new stations and new Antennas for our boardcast. I would appreciate if you could give your reception report for

7480 kHz at 1700-1730 UTC (1800-1830 Central European Time)

for 5 march
   6 march
   7 march

The three test transmmissions are being broadcasted with three different ones. Which is best one ?

Thank you in advance
Editor of Barabari

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 will be out soon!
You can get yours for $17.46 + shipping + possible tax in some states.
Please visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom
And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.