[HCDX] UNID 7560

I believe it is WWCR from Nashville, TN.
See information taked from Cumbre DX 374:

	WWCR, World Wide Christian Radio, located in Nashville,
Tennessee, in the USA is airing a special radio message by Timothy
Abraham, a former Muslim. Timothy, was raised in the Delta region of
Egypt as a fundamentalist Muslim, but eventually came to the US and
became a Christian. "Timothy Abraham Ministries" is now devoted to
reaching Muslims for the Lord and sharing with them the Gospel of
Christ. This English language program is called "Jihad In Light Of the
Quran & The Hadith."
	Muslim's represent 1/5 of the world's population. They are the followers
of Islam, a religion that emerged late in the sixth century. It began with
a man named Mohammed who wrote the Quran, the Muslim holy book. 	This
special radio program about Muslims will be aired on WWCR as follows:
Thursday-3PM-Central, 2100 UTC-12.160 MHz.
Friday-11:00AM-Central, 1600 UTC-15.685 MHz. Sunday-10:00PM-Central,
0400 UTC-Monday-3.215 MHz. (WWCR website via Johnson)A revised
transmitter schedule was posted at www.wwcr.com around 23 UT on 22 Nov.
(Sundstrom WWCR Webmaster)7560 WWCR 0830. Good relaying Overcomer
programme. (Cattermole Nov 19)