From: "bjorn fransson" <bjornfransson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <hard-core-DX@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2002 10:18 AM
Subject: [HCDX] UNID 7560

Hi all clever DX-fellows out there,
Can anybody tell me which religious station is transmitting on 7560 kHz at
09.00-? It is not in the 2002 WRTH edition. Very weak, so I couldn't copy
the ID.
Best wishes from Björn Fransson, the island of Gotland, Sweden

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 will be out soon!
You can get yours for $17.46 + shipping + possible tax in some states.
Please visit:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom
And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.