From: hard-core-dx-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hard-core-dx-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Gisle Vanem
Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2002 4:40 PM
To: hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [HCDX] UNID 6310

Anybody know this European pirate tx'ing on 6310 tonight (saturday) ?
I listened to it between 1935 - 2015 UTC before it was drowned in
QRM. No audible ID was heard.

Some program details; Song by The Supremes, Otis Reading (?) "War",
Anita Ward (?) "Never say goodbye", T-Rex "Get it on" and what
sounded like audio-clips of 70-ies pirate stations. SINPO 24442.

Gisle V.

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 will be out soon!
You can get yours for $17.46 + shipping + possible tax in some states.
Please visit:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom
And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.