Re: [HCDX] WFLA ?

On Sun, 17 Mar 2002 18:39:50 +0100, Aart Rouw wrote
 in <00a401c1cdda$c3d279c0$edb756d9@wu760109>:

>3. Is this accepted by the FCC ?. I know that nowadays there are many
>network stations without a true local ID, but using the call of another
>station as a local call is new for me.

A network can use that identifier, but the local station must still identify
with the correct call sign. I think it is once every hour, if I recall
correctly. The FCC has relaxed many rules for the radio networks & stations
across America so this kind of action by a network would not be against the
rules.

--
Best Regards,

Keith

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 will be out soon!
You can get yours for $17.46 + shipping + possible tax in some states.
Please visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom
And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.