[HCDX] Re: Classic Gold 1521s

Hi Gisle,

>From: "Gisle Vanem" <giva@xxxxxxxxx>
>Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 08:43:45 +0100
>Subject: [HCDX] Classic Gold 1521
>Yesterday evening I discovered a "new" UK station on MW. ID was "Classic
Gold 1521".
>This station isn't in WRTH 2002. I wonder if Breeze 1521 has changed it's
name since
>it wasn't among the interfering stations. I distinctly remember hearing
"Breeze 1521"
>on this frequency a month ago.
>
>Anybody got any details (address, tx-power etc.)

Have you ever heard of the European Medium Wave Guide? No?, then that's the
reason
why you do not have this information. You can download this wonderful guide
in PDF
format for free at http://users.pandora.be/hermanb/Emwg/

73

Herman Boel

Author of European Medium Wave Guide (http://go.to/emwg)
Shack: Kenwood R-5000/Sony ICF-SW77 + Longwire + KIWA loop
Residing: Aalst, Vlaanderen (Flanders) - 50°56'North, 4°02' East
homepage: http://users.pandora.be/hermanb/  or  http://come.to/dxing

The information in this e.mail and any attachments is confidential and is
intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete this message and any attachments and advise the sender by
return e.mail.

Visit our websites: http://www.sgs.com and http://www.sgsonsite.com

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 will be out soon!
You can get yours for $17.46 + shipping + possible tax in some states.
Please visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom
And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.