Re: [HCDX] Classic Gold 1521

Nothing new ... it's the old "Radio Mercury" in Reigate.
"Classic Gold Breeze" is on 1359 kHz & 1431 kHz - not 1521 kHz.

Classic Gold 1521
Reigate & Crawley
Classic hits, local and national news.
1521 AM

ORIGINAL AIR DATE 20/10/84 / LICENCE EXPIRY DATE 31/12/04
The Stanley Centre Kelvin Way Crawley W. Sussex RH10 2SE
Tel: 01293 519161 Fax: 01293 411521

73s
Mark Hattam
http://www.dxradio.co.uk

- -

> From: "Gisle Vanem" <giva@xxxxxxxxx>
> To: <hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 08:43:45 +0100
> Subject: [HCDX] Classic Gold 1521
> Hi,
> Yesterday evening I discovered a "new" UK station on MW. ID was "Classic Gold 1521".
> This station isn't in WRTH 2002. I wonder if Breeze 1521 has changed it's name since it wasn't among the interfering stations. I distinctly remember hearing "Breeze 1521"
> on this frequency a month ago.
> Anybody got any details (address, tx-power etc.)
> Gisle V.

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 will be out soon!
You can get yours for $17.46 + shipping + possible tax in some states.
Please visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom
And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.