[HCDX] 8700U

The station on 8700U is audible here
March 24 as late as 1930. Last three days
the signal has been very weak compared to
what it used to be. Today soon after 1810 I had
severe qrm and lost the signal for a long
time. I wonder if it is now USB plus some carrier,
also somewhat audible in AM mode. Or the qrm ute
may produce the carrier. My Icom is
very poor with AM.

Information Radio or someone else taking
its place? The format sounds similar it
was weeks back.

73
Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
Finland

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 will be out soon!
You can get yours for $17.46 + shipping + possible tax in some states.
Please visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom
And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.