[HCDX] Re: Hard-Core-DX digest, Vol 1 #817 - 8 msgs

Hi Stu Forsyth wrote

From: "S.M. Forsyth" <smforsyth@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HCDX] WTIR 1680 AM, Florida

Has anybody had a verification back from WTIR 1680AM in Florida within the
past month? If so, could you please advise me of the best address to send a
report to, as all I have tried have drawn a blank.

Stu Forsyth
Wellington
New Zealand
smforsyth@xxxxxxxxxx

Hi, it seems that many new stations and old ones have  temporary mailing adresses, that expire and nobody seems to know or care to forward. Like WGIT 1660, where we had the name of the suburb area in San Juan, and everything, they bounced back. Only when a smart DX-er sent a report to the registrered home address of the owner(s) it got through. He got that from the FCC files.

I am much in the same situation about  WTIR , so I expect it back as I used the WRTH2002 address.. Sending it just to WTIR, Travel Information Radio, Winter Gardens, Orlando, FL,  like  they id might be smarter.

So any help from recent QSL-receivers would be very much appreciated here too.

73 Good DX-ing

Johan Berglund, Trollhättan, Sweden

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 is out!
You can get yours for $17.47 + shipping + possible tax in some states.
Please visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom
And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.