Re: [HCDX] XEBAL 1470

Dear friends,

I am really estonished for the contents of the message sent by Osterholm cause they are based on OPINIONS about how is reception in Italy, and the grey line propagation, we get signals outside Europe on MW till 0430 UTC in this period.....so why we can't hear Mexico on 1470 kHz and Peru on 1390 kHz, don't you think to be a bit STRONG with your message?

I will appreciate your official excuses,
regards,
Roberto Scaglione
BCL SICILIA DX CLUB ITALY / BCLNEWS.IT editor
http://www.bclnews.it