[HCDX] Re: 6715 Korean now DST?

Not much luck on Sunday, 14 April.
Nothing (except LSB Greeks) on 6715U
from 1730 till1846. Then the preacher started
to fade up. Very, very weak signal. I checked
this frequency every couple of minutes and by
1916 audio was gone. Can't say if it was sign-off
or fade out. So, this needs further monitoring
to see if they are on DST schedule.
The Sunday schedule was earlier slightly
variable 1840-2015.

Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
Finland

--------
13 April 2002 I wrote:
--------

>Friday, April 12 on 6715U again this Korean
>language religious. But today I guess they
>signed on around 2040 and sign-off was
>sometime near 2235. They had bad audio
>problems most of the time. I recall they used to be
>an hour later on Fridays. Does this mean they
>are transmitting from the country that adopted
>DST (maybe in Europe)?. Or is this just a change
>in broadcast time for some other reason. Will
>check on Sunday if they sign on around 1840
>as usual or maybe one hour earlier.
>
>Jari Savolainen
>Kuusankoski
>Finland

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 is out!
You can get yours for $17.47 + shipping + possible tax in some states.
Please visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom
And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.