Re: [HCDX] sound clips

At 08:32 AM 4/22/2002 +0200, Andre du Toit wrote:
Hi all DXers,

Can someone please advise as to what program I need to send sound clips via e-mail? Sometimes I also need to make a short recording from the PC's mike.

Andre, I use Real Producer Basic, a free program available from the Real Audio people.  Works well, and it's very easy to use once I learned the basics (which only takes a few minutes).  I tend to input via a MD player.........Walt in Victoria, BC.