[HCDX] R. Cima 100 is back

Dear HCDX-ers,
This morning I recieved a station with LA mx on 4959.9 Khz (O=3). Time :
0045 - 0105.
In my sleeepiness I nearly missed the ID (and also my cassetterecorder was
not activated). I only heard that the QTH was annouced as Santo Domingo (Dom
. Rep).
First I thought this was probably R. Villa, which was active here some time
ago.
However a quick search in the Internet (G. Hauser, DXLD, WOR1242) showed
that this station is in fact "R. Cima 100" from Santo Domingo.
Website: http://www.cima100fm.com/cima100.htm
This page takes an awful time to load, but the live stream gives plentiful
reward - endless bachata music. IDs as "Cima Bachata".

R. Cima was also the predecessor of R. Villa (active some 5 years ago). It
my also be possible that station + transmitter are the same and that just
the name has changed.

Happy listening !

Aart Rouw
Bühl, Germany
AR7030+20m longwire/MLB

Keep in mind EDXC Conference 2002 in mid-August - the biggest DX and SWL
meeting in Europe! See http://www.sdxl.org/edxc/edxc2002.html, come to
Pori, Finland and enjoy!