[HCDX] R SAWA

Ref: Zacharias Liangas´ message on audibility of R SAWA on 981- and 990 kHz. I´ve not been able to hear  this station either of these frequencies after several attempts. On 990 kHz dominating station is DEUTSCHLANDRADIO in parallel with 6005 kHz.

Easiest way to hear R SAWA is to try i.e. 11670 kHz around 05 UTC.

73´s

Jouko Huuskonen and Matti Ponkamo
Turku/Naantali  FINLAND

PS. We ate well Asian way. Dishes from Japan, the Philippines and India. Beer came from Belgium. Really international afternoon. Mx from AIR movie music channel on 10330 kHz.