[HCDX] PRESS RELEASE: Hard-Core-DX.com redesigned -- NOW OPEN

[HCDX] PRESS RELEASE: Hard-Core-DX.com redesigned -- NOW OPEN

THE NEW HARD-CORE-DX.COM WEBSITE IS OPEN

Visit: http://www.hard-core-dx.com/

A hard core DXer is a shortwave and mediumwave listener who tries to
listen to rare, weak, and normally unheard broadcasting stations.
This kind of radio listener has been around since radio was born in
the early 20th century. And since the early days of the Internet,
Hard-Core-DX.com has been around, trying to cover the information
needs of these specialized listeners.

We are announcing today a complete redesign of the Hard-Core-DX.com
web site which will bring DX content providers even closer together
and introducing an unique portal for all DXers.

We're very excited to see several premium partners joining us and providing
unique content on the new site. This will bring a lot of up-to-date and
valuable resources available in one portal better than ever before. Also,
web surfers can easily find indepth information from HCDX channel partners'
dedicated web sites and mailing lists -- now easily accessable through the new
Hard-Core-DX.com web site.

During the beta period 82% of visitors rated the new site good (37%) or
excellent (45%). We believe this is a very strong signal that we're on the
right track and encourages us going forward with our services to all DXers
around the world. We hope you'll find our service useful and adding
value to your DXing hobby.

The new web site is available at http://www.hard-core-dx.com/ .

Risto Kotalampi & Hermod Pederson & HCDX Channel Partners

Check out HCDX 2.0 beta: http://www.hard-core-dx.com/index.php