[HCDX] 6715 U

  David Hodgson, TN USA.

  It's been a few months so I will remind you that the
programing on this transmission has been identified by
Sung C. Cho of Seoul, S Korea. He said this past
spring, after reviewing a cassette recording I mailed
him:

"The religious program on 6715U is produced by a part
of Yoido Full Gospel Church.(Yoido is located in
Seoul,Korea.)
The pastor of Yoido Full Gospel Church is "Yong Gi
Cho"
He is known to many Korean christian."

  This still does not answer the question of where the
location is of this SSB transmission, but it's a good
start.

-David

http://sbc.yahoo.com

Check out HCDX 2.0 beta: http://www.hard-core-dx.com/index.php