[HCDX] new MW QSL: LKS - Kvitsoy, Norway

[HCDX] new MW QSL: LKS - Kvitsoy, Norway

Hi !
got yesterday a QSL for the norwegian NRK station Kvitsoy on 1314 kHz.
The RR was send to NRK (info@xxxxxx), they wrote me, that NRK do not send out
any QSL-cards, after re-asking for a QSL-letter I got the answer from the
operating company (Norkring AS, Kvitsoy Transmitter Station - www.norkring.no)
directly from Kvitsoy. They use a 8 x 10 cm big rubber-stamp stamped on a blanc
card, filled-in with all details, INCLUDING their CALLSIGN which is LKS.
This is one of the very few callsigns from european mediumwave broadcasters
I ever seen. Has anybody any further ?

BTW, also got yesterday a nice colour QSL-card from the irish RTE for their 612
kHz station (Radio 2FM) from Athlone, after about 1 week. They wrote me, that
they do not know from any callsign for their AM stations. Sadly ;-((

73, Tom - DL8AAM

Check out HCDX 2.0 beta: http://www.hard-core-dx.com/index.php