[HCDX] Radio America

A few hours ago, Nicolas Eramo and his son, Nicolas Jr., Enrique Wembagher
and me ,return from a new DX Camp in Chascomus, to 120 kms. to south-west of
Buenos Aires city.
The results are fair because the very, very bad propagation conditions.
This is the logs of Radio America, Villeta, Paraguay.

PARAGUAY:
7737,1 Radio America, 0141+, october 06.
Christian music. Religious programme in spanish.
Commentary by male. Bad modulation. 24232
At 0208+, other commentary by male in spanish.
At 0756+, with commentary in spanish by female, 24232.
At 0823 we listened the two frequencies in // with
7386! (not 7385). The best reception on 7737,1
with SINPO: 24232 and 7386 with 14231
At 0929 not interference from WRMI from 7385 and
QRK 2 on 7386.
(Arnaldo Slaen, Argentine)

Check out new HCDX web site: http://www.hard-core-dx.com/