[HCDX] Test on 801 kHz

St.Petersburg regional center (former CRR-2) will carry out a special
test on 801 kHz.

Date: October 12, Saturday
Time: 18.00-20.00 UTC
Program: Mayak
Transmitter power: 1000 kW (non-directional antenna)

Unfortunately, we will not be able to verify your reception reports,
but we hope to receive any short comments about our reception quality
(especially from the Baltic States and with any simple portable
receivers in use).

Our e-mail address is: pto@xxxxx

Thank you in advance for any help.

Mikhail Timofeyev