[HCDX] Power Line Noise

Any ideas on how to reduce power line noise..I have high tension power lines 500 feet behind my shop where my shortwave setup is..I am running a 75 foot long wire with a plain wire lead-in..It is nuch more sensitive than the built in antenna, but the noise on 160-80-60, and 40 meters is terrible...It is okay on 20-15, and 10 meters..Right now the antenna is paralell to the power lines...Any ideas....Thanks, Tom Shaw

Live Long And Prosper

Do you Yahoo!?
faith.yahoo.com