From: "tom shaw" <gallileo60@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 13, 2002 2:10 PM
Subject: [HCDX] Power Line Noise

> Any ideas on how to reduce power line noise..I have high tension power
lines 500 feet behind my shop where my shortwave setup is..I am running a 75
foot long wire with a plain wire lead-in..It is nuch more sensitive than the
built in antenna, but the noise on 160-80-60, and 40 meters is terrible...It
is okay on 20-15, and 10 meters..Right now the antenna is paralell to the
power lines...Any ideas....Thanks, Tom Shaw

Check out new HCDX web site: http://www.hard-core-dx.com/