[HCDX] Question

Good day to all radio enthusiasts. One of my favorite stations is HCJB. If I
can, I try not to miss their DX Partyline program . I cathch this progrem on
either of two frequencies 21.452 or better at 9.745. At this las frequency
the program is heard very good here in San Juan de Puerto Rico however on
several times I hear a loud whhoping noise. Is a noise similar to a modern
buglar sirens . I wonder what is the source of such noise.

Best to all

Hector (Luigi) Perez NP4FW    &    KPR-260-SWL

Check out new HCDX web site: http://www.hard-core-dx.com/