[HCDX] electronic QSL from Radio San Miguel

[HCDX] electronic QSL from Radio San Miguel

PERU:
5500,2 Radio San Miguel, Jr. Alfonso Ugarte Nº 668,
San Miguel de Pallaques, Cajamarca, Perú.
QSL letter with complete dates received from e-mail for a reception report
of July 08, 2002.
I sent my reception report by ordinary mail and received
my QSL from email.
V/S: Jose Cabanillas Luna, from the next electronic address:
cococabanillas@xxxxxxxxxxx
He wrote a very pleasant letter too.
He is a journalist and the station general manager Inelso Cruzado Díaz
request him answer my letter.
The station hasn`t electronic address and Jose Cabanillas Luna (nickname:
Coco) live in Cajamarca and sent me the mail from that city.
Coco like subscribe to our Conexion Digital electronic bulletin!!
(Arnaldo Slaen, Argentine)

Check out new HCDX web site: http://www.hard-core-dx.com/