[HCDX] 4050 unid

For ca. 2 months now, there's been a station
with non-stop music without announcements
on 4050. Heard here in Finland fade in around
1500, close down at 1800. I asked Vlad Titarev
of Ukraine about this and he monitored the
frequency on 14 Oct.
At 1450 he heard 1 kHz test tones (like ex-URS
tune up) and at 1453 into music. Vlad says the
music is Tadjik pop and folk, English pops and
also some Indian film music. No Russian songs
at all (so I made a mistake earlier reporting I
heard those). And no announcements at all.
Transmitter went off sharp 1800 mid-song.
Reception in UKR was rather good, and also
here in Finland the last hour is usually good.
So, we have again an unid non-stop music
tester. 4050 was used by Kyrgyz Radio in the
past, but has been off for some time. Many
thanks, Vlad, for your help.

Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
Finland