[HCDX] Radio TV Hong Kong

RTV Hong Kong has now been audible on both evenings on 3940 USB, as of
October 16th. Broadcast schedule 2133-2143 UTC. First evening it was hardly
audible but last night there was a good reception. I missed this station
exactly 20 years ago, when it was heard well in Finland - managed to hear it
finally on mw, though, but always wanted to catch their sw broadcast. The
station is regularly(?) on the air during the yacht race but very seldom
heard at least in the northern part of Europe. Eg. last spring their
schedule was hopeless in the Scandinavian point-of-view. I was using NRD535
& and an  L of 50 mts.

Hannu Tikkanen
Espoo, Finland

Check out new HCDX web site: http://www.hard-core-dx.com/