[HCDX] DX in Taiwan

Hi friends,

I'll spend some days in Taiwan in the beginning of December. If you have
some hints on how to dx
there and what is worth looking for, I'll be happy to receive your letter
(off-list). Of course
I'll try for the SEAsia exotics on shortwave, but what about mediumwave? Can
I hear Brunei,
Marshall Islands, ..., or just lots and lots of japanese and chinese
stations?  Or is there no
chance of any signal within the qrm bubble within a taiwanese city?
Longwave may be good for Russia. AT least, I can understand them.

73,
Eike

--
Eike Bierwirth
04317 Leipzig, DL

*** Find the current overall shortwave schedule
*** on http://www.eibi.de.vu/
capercaillie@xxxxxxx