[HCDX] Looking for Vactrols, etc in the UK

[HCDX] Looking for Vactrols, etc in the UK

Hello folks

Am considering building the Mark Connelly-designed Flag antenna but am
wondering if I'm going to have a problem sourcing some of the components
required. The VTL5C4 Vactrol, the Mini-Circuits T16-6T-X65 RF txformer or
alternately the FT1 40-43 toroidal might be the difficult ones. I'm sure
something like this must have been asked before, but I can't seem to find any
info in my records. I'm based in London but really don't mind ordering from
anywhere in the UK..

plse let me know

cheers

Vince