Re: [HCDX] Looking for Vactrols, etc in the UK

Re: [HCDX] Looking for Vactrols, etc in the UK

At 17:07 2002-11-03, Vince wrote:
Am considering building the Mark Connelly-designed Flag antenna but am
wondering if I'm going to have a problem sourcing some of the components
required. The VTL5C4 Vactrol, the Mini-Circuits T16-6T-X65 RF txformer or
alternately the FT1 40-43 toroidal might be the difficult ones. I'm sure
something like this must have been asked before, but I can't seem to find any
info in my records. I'm based in London but really don't mind ordering from
anywhere in the UK..

One way, for the somewhat tech savvy, is to build one yourself. Description at the HCDX antenna part at: http://www.hard-core-dx.com/nordicdx/antenna/loop/k9ay/vactrol.html

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hermod Pedersen, Web Editor <http://www.hard-core-dx.com/> Please use this email address: hermod@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Check out new HCDX web site: http://www.hard-core-dx.com/